Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lots of action! Mountain Lion racing up some rocks, Ringtails, Bears and a family of Lions pass by!


There's a lot of Mountain Lions around here! I think the two daytime lion videos are the same female. I love at the end how she sits right in front of the camera and then springs off in a flash. I really love this spot and I like watching the animals go up and down the rocks. The first Mountain Lion night shot is the resident male, who takes this path regularly and leaves scrapes down at the bottom. A couple of days later a female lion and her yearling walk the same path in the other direction. I was really surprised to get a Ringtail on video at the recent kill site, sniffing around right where the lion left the deer for nine hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment